You Don’t Have the Time Or Energy To Cook
While I advocate for and can most definitely help you in the Increased Energy and Time Management Department, I wanted to first just give you a solution that requires neither of those.
This recipe for 2 took under 15 minutes to make and started with Frozen Vegetables. It would have taken just as long if I made it for 4.
This is exactly how I did it, no measuring involved:
*Note – This can be modified by adding or subtracting whatever you have or don’t have, like or don’t like, etc. Stocking up on an assortment of Frozen Veggies is the trick to being able to do this in a pinch.
Ingredients: Organic Frozen: Green Beans, Broccoli, Carrots, Corn (optional). 1 cup of mix of Pumpkin Seeds and Sunflower Seeds, 5-6 Sun Dried Tomatoes (optional). Salt, Pepper, mixed spices and seasonings.
- Put two handfuls of the following into a Steamer Basket (or Pot of Boiling Water) Frozen Green Beans, Frozen Broccoli
- Add One Handful of Frozen Carrots and Frozen Corn
- Add a few Sun Dried Tomatoes (optional)
- Steam for 3 Minutes
- While Steaming, throw 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil in a Saute Pan and heat on Med.
- After 3 minutes of steaming, add all ingredients to Saute Pan.
- Add some salt, pepper, any seasonings you like – (red pepper flakes, rosemary, curry, soy sauce, etc.)
- Add a handful of Pumpkin Seeds and a Handful of Sunflower Seeds
- Stir Fry for 5 minutes.